Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[image description: black-and-white photo of Foxy Brown,...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via on 6/14/11



[image description: black-and-white photo of Foxy Brown, gorgeous slender dark-skinned woman in an off-the-shoulder flowing dress and sunglasses. she smiles at the camera. text says 

"Who I'm here for is everyone, but most importantly, that shy little dark skinned girl who sits in the back, covering her face, taunted by siblings, classmates or people on the streets who may tell her that her beauty will never amount to anything, nor will she. I know I'm not the best looking woman, but I know I can turn some heads. I'm here to tell her that I'm here to break barriers for her, she matters, and she's my hero. Her life touches mine."

- Foxy Brown


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: