Friday, January 28, 2011

"“A lot of people send me direct messages on Twitter telling me what they ar...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via Liquor&Spice on 1/27/11

"

"A lot of people send me direct messages on Twitter telling me what they are going through - their father is on drugs, this and that and the third.

"They feel like they can deal with all this stuff because I did and survived. They can have the worst hand dealt to them but they can do whatever they set their hearts on.

"A lot of fans say they like me because I don't give a damn what they say about me. As a teenager you spend so much time worrying about what people say about you.

"When you have someone to look up to and you feel they don't care, it makes you more comfortable with yourself.

"Whether you are overweight, whether you feel ugly, whatever it is. You know what? I am a bad bitch. I don't care. Go f*** yourself.

"That's the attitude they have. A lot of people on Twitter trying to be funny will say to me, 'Damn you for giving these girls so much confidence. Now everybody thinks they look good'.

"That makes me feel good. If these girls walk around thinking they are the baddest thing on the planet, I am happy.

"

-

I AM SO ABSURDLY INTO NICKI MINAJ. (via sadydoyle)

Fuck what you heard, Nicki is THAT. DEAL.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: