Saturday, August 14, 2010

so-treu:fuckyeahblackdykes:whatsgoodforthegoose:I shaved...

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via maia medicine on 8/14/10



so-treu:

fuckyeahblackdykes:

whatsgoodforthegoose:

I shaved my head on Sunday. It feels like having an extra set of fingers. It's cool,  I can't wait for it to grow up.

It's also nice because I look like I have a saw'd off shotgun hiding behind me or a machete at all times.

My hair suprisingly wasn't damaged by weaving since I went june and july with weave in but in conjunction with the 100 degree weather and me wanting to shave it since January, I just decided to go for it.

It's a 9:1 ratio for every 9 people who have liked it, one doesn't. Oh-fucking-well, can't please everyone and why bother to anyways!

OMFG so hot!!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: