Friday, August 13, 2010

I've gone beyond profanity

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via maia medicine on 8/13/10

telegantmess:

annaham:

dorianisms:

I am mostly in a state of shock.

I need twenty-seven hundred dollars. $2700. And I need it by the end of the month. If I don't have it by tomorrow, I will be deregistered from all of my courses and disallowed from reregistering until the outstanding balance is paid, and full.

I don't have that money.

No-one in my family has that money.

No-one I know has that money.

What am I supposed to do?

D: I don't know what to tell you, but reblogging in case someone who follows me has any advice.

*huge hugs*

If you have anything to give, please try to help Dorian out. I have been where he is and its a fucked place to be.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: