Thursday, December 10, 2009

living affirmations

 
 

Sent to you by moya via Google Reader:

 
 

via ViridianSun by viridiansun on 12/10/09

I'm in love with my friends right now
deeply

if you think of friendship as a cyclical phenomena, we're on an upturn.

We've been separated
We've had misteps, mistakes, dissappointments, admissions
And with all of our quarter life drama, private demons, insecurities and general twenty-something Solipsism
We've recovered
We've reconnected
We've forgiven
We've rekindled
And we've grown

We're a committed lot (for better or worse :-) and I am so blessed to be able to say so.

eff it...
let's start a commune.

bedrooms will look like this:

and I'm inviting this guy because doing so makes incredible sense to me:
SILENCE in the peanut gallery!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: