Saturday, January 10, 2009

I, Write

I, WRITE is a new project that seeks to explore the motivations behind
artistic expression of folks involved in progressive movement. I,
WRITE will take the form of an anthology. Any submission that tackles
the question: why do I, as a progressive activist, use art as a form
of expression be it in my personal, professional or activist life? is
most welcome! Submissions can take the form of written poetry or prose
or any type of artwork that can be presented on a single page
(including photography of three dimensional objects). I look forward
to reading your submission!







Want more info?

Contact Adrienne Wallace: adrienne.wallace@yale.edu

Submission Deadline: February 1st!!!




All Submission should be sent to: adrienne.wallace@yale.edu



Please spread the word and thanks to those who have already submitted!

Mad love,

-Adrienne

No comments: